Labels

2016 (1) cheap (1) murah (1) vietnam (1)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

looks or brain?


I wonder which of these apply to your life? Male hunters?well,its hard to define.As for me my criteria goes like this:

  • Looks
  • Brain
  • Wealth
  • family
  • ethics in life
See, looks is on top of my list.its not that i'm being picky,it just matter the most to me. Men also tend to choose their spouse(girl)based on the looks.it is obvious. To me, the guy had taught me to judge based on looks.They themselves will never take a glance at a girl who looks like this...

as i observed the men around me,this is what i found out. A guy will choose a curvylicious gal to be his date.So what about us? The not so pretty one?i dont understand them.i'll never do.mybe there are guys who put the look way under their list.of course i'll be the one to line up for him,if he's still available..aha..

patut la i still remain as a girl without a date..hehe..but i like my single life


No comments: